At Window Treats serving Holmdel, we know that, when they first start the search for window treatments, customers tend to overlook the importance of how the product will be installed. And, in fact, many people feel that it’s one area where they can cut a corner to save some cash. However, the product’s installation is almost as important as the product itself. That’s why we always counsel our customers to use our professional installation services. We can help you understand the benefits of professional installation and help you meet your budget with treatments that work for you. Read on to learn more!
Off-the-Shelf Window Products
If you want to get a quick fix on your window, you might have been looking at a ready-to-hang product you can find at a local hardware store. To install those, you can employ the technique of just adding a few screws and eyeballing the treatment to make sure it looks straight. It’s a fine DIY project—and you’ll get exactly the look and functionality you paid for. But custom-made treatments will take you a step farther, and with those, you really need to turn to the professionals for installation.
Custom blinds, shades, shutters, and draperies are not only beautiful but, when they’re measured and installed properly, they enhance any living space and direct natural lighting into the room. Once you have made a decision on which product is perfect for your home décor and functional needs, we can send our professional installer to home—before you even place your order—to take care of some details that will help ensure that you get the product and benefits you want and need. To ensure proper fit and look in the window, the installer will check for several things:
- Frame. Is it square, or does it end up having some strange measurements?
- Mounting depth. Is there enough depth to have the product hang inside the frame, or will it need to be hung outside?
- Woodwork. Will it impede the functionality of the treatment? Should there be some sort of mounting consideration?
- Cranks. Is there a crank or another piece of hardware that might interfere with how the treatment hangs or operates?
- Child and pet safety. Will you need a cordless or assisted lift system?
- Light control. If light control is an issue, a professional will know which products have an inherent light gap between the shade and window frame. As a result, you may not need to change your selection, simply change how your products are installed.
Professional Window Treatment Installation in Ocean Township NJ
Window Treats, Inc. is service-oriented business specializing in custom shades, blinds and draperies. We serve residential & commercial customers throughout New Jersey & New York, including Allenhurst, Brooklyn, Cherry Hill, Colts Neck, Deal, Eatontown, Elberon, Englewood, Fair Haven, Freehold, Holmdel, Little Silver, Locust, Long Branch, Manalapan, Manhattan, Marlboro, Middletown, Monmouth Beach, Monroe, New Brunswick, Oakhurst, Ocean Township, Rumson, Spring Lake, Teaneck. Contact us for a consultation!