Looking for Professional Window Treatment Consultant/Designer and Professional Installer
Window Treats Inc, a Hunter Douglas Gallery dealer, is looking for an ambitious, self-reliant window treatment Sales Consultant/Designer and Professional Installers.
OUR VISION & GOAL – PROVIDE THE HIGHEST QUALITY IN WINDOW COVERINGS WITH FIRST-CLASS PERSONALIZED SERVICES
We are a family owned and operated company. Elliot Laniado opened Window Treats in 1995. His values, professionalism, and attention to detail are at the core of Window Treats success. Our state-of-the-art Hunter Douglas Gallery Showroom showcases custom blinds, shades, sheers and shutters, custom draperies and motorization options. Our customers appreciate that we take care of every detail, from a free in-home consultation to measuring, ordering, and installation. We make certain the product is of the highest quality, and no detail is overlooked.
Professional Window Treatment Consultant/Designer
Work with our customers in finding the perfect product to match their unique personal style & needs. Come join our team in Red Bank, NJ, where you will:
- Conduct design consultations in the showroom and in the home to identify the right product to match the customer’s personal style, functional needs and budget requirements
- Provide quotes and immediate feedback to facilitate the ordering and installation process
- Serve as a liaison between customers, installers and our back office to ensure the best customer experience
- Build local relationships
The successful candidate will be creative, energetic, organized and detail oriented. Candidates must be able to sell value instead of price, manage projects effectively, and be held accountable to their goals. This position requires self-discipline and a positive attitude. This individual must have:
- Design background, interior design degree, sales or window covering experience preferred
- Enjoy working with others and have a passion for providing high-quality service tailored to the customer’s needs.
- Excellent organization & interpersonal skills
- A team-oriented approach
- Ability to close sales and build strong long-lasting relationships
- Ability to manage leads and appointments within a 60-mile radius of home base
- Flexibility and dependability with schedules, including availability on nights and weekends
Professional Window Installer
The professional installer will travel to a customer’s home and installs custom made soft and hard window and other related custom home products in a timely, complete, safe and clean manner to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Looking for in-house or independent contractor. If in-house installer, we cover the insurance. If you are an Independent contractor, you must carry your own insurance.
We are looking for an installer who can:
- Measure and Install blinds and draperies
- Perform window treatment repairs
- Maintain proper installation paperwork and necessary change orders
- Clean customer premises of any installation debris, dust, etc.
A successful candidate has installer skills, abilities, and/or experience as follows:
- Window treatment installer and handyman experience preferred
- Self-directed and able to work independently
- Friendly, courteous, pleasant with all types of people
- Ability to learn and handle new technology as introduced to the window covering and installation industry
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Current and valid driver’s license
- Liability and Workers Comp Insurance is required
We look forward to talking with you. Please contact us at 732-219-0303.
We are an equal opportunity employer.