Many Window Treats customers here in the Monmouth Beach area appreciate having a unique look in their homes, one that can’t be replicated anywhere else. That’s why we’re always happy to point them to the ways that Hunter Douglas creates one-of-a-kind window fashions, including through the Design Studio™, where customers can choose looks that will be tailored completely to them. And now, customers can find exclusive fabric there, helping to ensure that their window will stand out. One of the current designers is Marie Bronkar, a renowned textile designer. Read on to learn more about her!
Introducing the Marcie Bronkar + Hunter Douglas Collab
Marcie Bronkar lives and works in both New York City and Los Angeles. Her designs are inspired by historical period artwork and objects, and her passion for color shows through. When designing, she works to add contemporary twists in nuanced ways to produce stylized patterns that blend with the modern world. She has been a practicing interior designer for over 20 years, creating classic and comfortable living spaces that honor the integrity of historical design. Marcie has created seven different textile designs exclusive to Hunter Douglas. They are all available as drapery, side panels, roller and Roman shades, accessories, and Fabric by the Yard. The line includes:
- Menagerie—named after a Jacobean period design, but translated to a modern aesthetic
- Lily—modern yet classic, with a soft, free-flowing pattern fairly dances across the fabric
- Amaryllis—vintage batik-inspired fabrics.
- Laurel—inspired by a Mexican pottery piece, offering an organic feel and a sense of movement.
- Oleander—paisley-inspired fabric that versatilely complements both formal and playful design.
- Grand Fleur—inspired by 17th-century fabrics but chain-stitched for a fresh approach
- August—a simple yet elegant lightweight silk that’s embroidered to add a finishing touch.
Window Treatments From Hunter Douglas
As your local Hunter Douglas dealer, we will work with you to identify your requirements and specify the proper custom solution. We will find the balance you need to achieve the look, privacy, daylighting, energy efficiency, and glare reduction that your home needs.
Hunter Douglas + Marcie Bronkar in Monmouth Beach
Window Treats, Inc. is service-oriented business specializing in custom shades, blinds and draperies. We serve residential & commercial customers throughout New Jersey & New York, including Allenhurst, Brooklyn, Cherry Hill, Colts Neck, Deal, Eatontown, Elberon, Englewood, Fair Haven, Freehold, Holmdel, Little Silver, Locust, Long Branch, Manalapan, Manhattan, Marlboro, Middletown, Monmouth Beach, Monroe, New Brunswick, Oakhurst, Ocean Township, Rumson, Spring Lake, Teaneck. Contact us for a consultation!