Whether you’re redecorating or starting with a clean slate, it’s frequently best to have a design style in mind. That way, you are more likely to have a cohesive look—and you can easily add to it in the future. At Window Treats serving Monmouth Beach, we can help you find the right window treatment to match your style, including classic style. Read on to learn more!
Timeless Window Shades
When people say the word “classic,” they frequently use “timeless.” That’s because classic is a style that won’t go out of style. And because of that sticking nature, classic style is a great option for redecorating or starting fresh. A decade from now, you won’t be looking around and thinking about how dated your home is.
Reasons a Classic Style Works
Hallmarks of classic style include that it uses colors reminiscent of nature, such as beiges and muted greens. You’ll also find products made of higher-quality materials. In addition, it:
- Focuses on comfort and practical features. The higher-quality soft and cozy fabrics are built into furniture with an eye to last. It’s durable and will be around for years.
- Promotes symmetry. Classic design hails to good proportion for furniture. This helps ensure that pieces won’t overpower a room by being too bulky.
- Offers endless decorating options. With classic design, you can stick with the timeless pieces while still throwing in the spice of something fun, like an abstract painting, geometric throw pillows, or a trendy vase.
Finding Window Treatments for a Classic Style
Hunter Douglas offers numerous options that would complement a classic style beautifully. For example:
- Vignette® Modern Roman Shades. Long considered an elegant yet classic solution, Roman Shades are known for their eye-catching, streamlined design. With textures from sheer to room-darkening opacities, you’re bound to be able to control light the way you want.
- Luminette® Sheer Panels. Every room, no matter its size, is influenced greatly by the light inside of it. Luminette® Sheer Panels guide light from the bottom to the top—even in rooms with tall ceilings—to change how the room is perceived. With vertical fabric vanes and a sheer panel, these sheers are great for large expanses of glass, like a wall of windows or a slider.
- Silhouette® Sheer Shades. Silhouette Sheer Shades are the perfect choice for any room. Not only do they provide enhanced view to the outside, but they are a great complement to any room’s décor. With a number of fabric and color choices, along with a number of lift system options, this stunning product is an excellent choice for classic designs.
- Heritance® Hardwood Shutters. If you’re ready to add the natural elegance of genuine hardwood shutters to your home, consider the Heritance® Hardwood Shutters Handcrafted Series by Hunter Douglas. This unique series brings a whole new level of artistic beauty to the timeless quality of genuine hardwood shutters.
- Custom Drapery. The Hunter Douglas Design Studio™ is your place to truly craft a unique look. Here you can find fabrics that add drama, depth, and style, as well as hardware that will complement your overall look.
Decorating in Classic Style With Window Fashions in Monmouth Beach, Long Branch New Jersey Areas.
Window Treats, Inc. is service-oriented business specializing in custom shades, blinds and draperies. We serve residential & commercial customers throughout New Jersey & New York, including Allenhurst, Brooklyn, Cherry Hill, Colts Neck, Deal, Eatontown, Elberon, Englewood, Fair Haven, Freehold, Holmdel, Little Silver, Locust, Long Branch, Manalapan, Manhattan, Marlboro, Middletown, Monmouth Beach, Monroe, New Brunswick, Oakhurst, Ocean Township, Rumson, Spring Lake, Teaneck. Contact us for a consultation!