PANTONE Greenery—Back to Nature in 2017
At Window Treats serving New Jersey, our customers often ask about adding color to a room or an entire home. Our trained consultants have many ideas about how to add many different types of color, including trending colors, such as the one the Pantone Color Institute selects each year.
This year’s Color of the Year is Greenery, touted as “nature’s neutral.” To see the color in its element, view this YouTube video:
Reminiscent of the first day of spring, Greenery is “refreshing and revitalizing” and “symbolic of new beginnings.” According to Leatrice Eiseman, the executive director of the Pantone Color Institute, this yellow-green, snow pea color “speaks to what we call the ‘re’ words: regenerate, refresh, revitalize, renew.” From the new leaf green Mercedes-AMG GT Roadster to the flourishing foliage colors used by Gucci and Prada, this color is everywhere.
Pantone offers many color combinations that will bring out the best in Greenery. There are earthy browns and shades of gray as well as various blues. To see the palettes, visit:
Bringing Green in Hunter Douglas Window Coverings
One way to incorporate the nature-inspired “greenery” color into your home is through Hunter Douglas window treatments. You can select from a number of options, including:
– Duette® Architella® Honeycomb Shade with fabric in color C43-696, Oregano
– Cadence® Soft Vertical Blinds with Camille fabric in color 7716147, Thyme
– Vignette® Modern Roman Shades with Heather fabric in color FZ10-337, Clover Field
– Design Studio™ Roman Shades with Countryside fabric in color DSRCY724, Parsley
– Design Studio™ Roman Shades with Bohemian fabric in color DSRBH765, Pesto
– Silhouette® Window Shading with Matisse® Quartette® fabric in color A25-508, Painter’s Passion
– Lightlines® Aluminum Blinds in color LL1-919, Julep
Finding the Right Color in Holmdel & Colts Neck and Entire New Jersey Area
Window Treats, Inc., is service-oriented business specializing in custom shades, blinds and draperies. We serve residential and commercial customers throughout New Jersey including Middletown, Holmdel, Rumson, Colts Neck, Fair Haven, Little Silver, Long Branch, Elberon, Deal, Shrewsbury, Allenhurst, Spring Lake, and Brooklyn NY.