Although some people think they can save money by installing window treatments themselves, in the long run, that kind of cutting corners can be costly. When not properly measured and installed, window treatments can look terrible—to a point where you might have to buy new ones. At Window Treats serving New Jersey and New York, only trained, professional installers will work with your window treatments, so you’ll end up with the most attractive result possible.
Before You Purchase Your Custom Window Covering
Before you even begin shopping for window treatments, consider the following:
- Understand how you’ll use the room’s space. Determine the focal point of the room. For example, in the living room, it could be the window with a view. Once you understand how much attention you want your window treatments to attract, you’ll be better able to determine which window treatments and lifting systems are appropriate for the space.
- Think about where color should be in your room. It can go on the wall or the window treatment or both. The more colors used in a space, the more confusing and busy the space will be. A simple trick is, if you have a window with a view, let the view be the view. If you have a window in your bathroom that faces the brick wall of your neighbor’s house, give it some color.
- Be sure to work with a trained consultant before buying—they’ll be able to help you get the right treatments for your home within your budget.
Call in the Professionals
Now that you have a game plan in place, it is time to call in the experts. A professional installer sees problems that you might have never seen or thought of. For example, the window treatment you selected cannot be installed inside your window frame because there isn’t enough depth. Here are a few other reasons to be sure to use a professional installer when it comes to your window treatments. A professional installer:
- Is specially trained in the field
- Has a wealth of knowledge and skill with window coverings
- Will notice and take into consideration architectural features like doors, moldings, radiators, etc.
- Will ensure that your treatments function properly
- Will guarantee their work
Professionally Installed Window Treatments in Brooklyn NY, Monmouth Beach NJ Areas
Window Treats, Inc. is service-oriented business specializing in custom shades, blinds and draperies. We serve residential & commercial customers throughout New Jersey & New York, including Allenhurst, Brooklyn, Cherry Hill, Colts Neck, Deal, Eatontown, Elberon, Englewood, Fair Haven, Freehold, Holmdel, Little Silver, Locust, Long Branch, Manalapan, Manhattan, Marlboro, Middletown, Monmouth Beach, Monroe, New Brunswick, Oakhurst, Ocean Township, Rumson, Spring Lake, Teaneck. Contact us for a consultation!