One of the most overlooked options when selecting window treatments is the operating systems. When you buy window coverings, you’re not just buying the product—you’re also buying the way it operates. All window coverings come with standard operating systems that could be the perfect solution for your needs, but you should be aware of the many choices available when you purchase Hunter Douglas products. If your windows are high and hard to reach, consider PowerView® Motorization. If you have children or just don’t like the look of cords, consider LiteRise®. To see them in action and to find out more about each system, speak with a trained consultant at Window Treats here in New Jersey today.
Location, location, location!
Selecting the right lifting options depends on the location of your windows. For example, top-down is a great solution for a bedroom window that is on the street side when you don’t want people directly looking in, but want natural light coming in. Bottom-up is a must if you have pets. Top-down/bottom-up is the ultimate in versatility giving you the best of all worlds and is perfect for any room in your home.
Options for Every Preference
When you are looking for privacy but also want to have natural light or a full view to the outside, you have options with Hunter Douglas. Check out our Honeycomb shades, Roman Shades, Silhouette® Privacy Sheers, and more. You can pick from:
- Traditional bottom-up lifting: allows the light to come in from bottom with privacy on top.
- Top-down operation: allows light to come in on top with privacy on the bottom.
- Top-down/bottom-up operating: allows you to lower the top and raise the bottom at the same time or independently.
Controlling your Window Coverings
How you operate your shades depends on your lifestyle. The following operating systems offer the best in child and pet safety and provide a clean look at the window:
- PowerView® motorization: a wireless operating system that can be used with a PowerView® Pebble® remote or with your mobile device or tablet.
- LiteRise®: a cordless system that lets you gently raise and lower your shades with your hand.
- UltraGlide®: a retractable cord system that lets you raise and lower your shades with no ugly, dangling external cords.
So when you are looking for ultimate in privacy and light control, look to Hunter Douglas for your window covering needs.
Choosing Operating Systems in New Jersey
Window Treats, Inc. is service-oriented business specializing in custom shades, blinds and draperies. We serve residential & commercial customers throughout New Jersey & New York, including Allenhurst, Brooklyn, Cherry Hill, Colts Neck, Deal, Eatontown, Elberon, Englewood, Fair Haven, Freehold, Holmdel, Little Silver, Locust, Long Branch, Manalapan, Manhattan, Marlboro, Middletown, Monmouth Beach, Monroe, New Brunswick, Oakhurst, Ocean Township, Rumson, Spring Lake, Teaneck. Contact us for a consultation!