At Window Treats serving Monmouth Beach, we’re thrilled that the Hunter Douglas Design Studio™ just keeps getting better and better. From delightful inspirations to exclusive textiles from renowned designers, Hunter Douglas offers everything you need to create a one-of-a-kind look for your window. And now they’ve teamed up with Seema Krish to bring you even more great fabrics. Read on to learn about Seema and her exclusive Hunter Douglas designs.
Seema Krish, Textile Designer
Seema’s designs are inspired by her Bangladeshi roots, honoring the tradition of handmade, heirloom textiles. Seema blends traditional techniques with modern looks, which results in extraordinarily colored fabrics that honor India’s heritage of weaving, block printing, and hand embroidery. Her luxurious textiles showcase dimensional design and bold style. She notes: “I have been fortunate to experience many places around me, and I find it’s always the light that inspires me.” That inspiration makes her textiles perfect for Hunter Douglas, because each window treatment is a work designed to enhance the light.
Custom Textiles, Exclusive to Hunter Douglas
Seema has produced seven designs for Hunter Douglas customers only. If you are drawn to her textiles, you can use them as drapery, side panels, custom Roman shades, custom roller shades, and Fabrics by the Yard. You can choose from:
- Floret. This textile is an artistic interpretation of traditional Japanese shibori dying technique. It displays a bold and graphic flower shape that will draw the eye in any room.
- Woodlands. This fabric is all about nature, with a nod to natural landscape and trees. Using both embroidery and printing techniques, it adds dimension at the window.
- Waves. You can almost feel the movement of the ocean by looking at this fabric, which brings a serene feel to a window.
- Intersection. This diagonal plaid is inspired by San Francisco fog. The painterly effect and hazy lines are a great complement to solid fabrics and flooring.
- Straits. With varying widths of a monochrome stripe, this offering is bold yet relaxing, and will bring a comforting appeal to any room.
- Tangle. This fabric will add a sense of climbing vines next to your window, bringing a feel of nature to your space. It offers depth and drama and will stand out in your room.
- Reflections. Great for both contemporary and modern design, this fabric is reminiscent of a watercolor painting. Its intentional irregularity mimics light and shadow.
Seema Krish + Hunter Douglas in Monmouth Beach
Window Treats, Inc. is service-oriented business specializing in custom shades, blinds and draperies. We serve residential & commercial customers throughout New Jersey & New York, including Allenhurst, Brooklyn, Cherry Hill, Colts Neck, Deal, Eatontown, Elberon, Englewood, Fair Haven, Freehold, Holmdel, Little Silver, Locust, Long Branch, Manalapan, Manhattan, Marlboro, Middletown, Monmouth Beach, Monroe, New Brunswick, Oakhurst, Ocean Township, Rumson, Spring Lake, Teaneck.