At Window Treats serving Holmdel and surrounding areas, we know that many of our customers overlook a necessary component to how their window treatments function: how they open. Did you know that some treatments can open in different ways? To see what we mean, speak with one of our trained specialists today—we’ll be happy to help you determine the best way for your treatments to open so you get the most of their functionality.
Ways Shades Can Operate
With Hunter Douglas Honeycomb shades, Roman Shades, Silhouette® Privacy Sheers, and more, you have options for how to handle privacy, natural light, and your view outdoors.
- You can choose your shades to open traditionally, from the bottom up, which allows light to come in from the bottom with privacy on the top. Bottom-up is a must if you have pets.
- You can have your shades open from the top down, which allows light to come in from the top of your window while maintaining privacy on the bottom. Top-down is a great solution for a bedroom window that is on the street side—for example, if you don’t want people directly looking in, but you want natural light coming in.
- Or, you can get the best of both worlds: top-down/bottom-up operation, which lets you raise or lower the top and bottom at the same time or independently, depending on your needs. This style is perfect for any room in your home.
Hunter Douglas offers numerous operating systems that are great for child and pet safety, convenience, and appearance. For example, you could choose one of the following excellent systems:
- UltraGlide®—a retractable cord system that lets you raise and lower your shades with no ugly, dangling external cords
- LiteRise®— a cordless system that lets you gently raise and lower your shades with your hand
- PowerView® motorization—a wireless operating system that can be used with a PowerView® Pebble® remote or with your mobile device or tablet
Choosing Operating Systems in Middletown, Holmdel New Jersey Area
Window Treats, Inc., is a service-oriented business specializing in custom blinds, shades, shutters, draperies, top treatments and window treatment motorization options.
We serve residential and commercial customers throughout New Jersey including Middletown, Holmdel, Rumson, Colts Neck, Fair Haven, Little Silver, Long Branch, Elberon, Deal, Shrewsbury, Allenhurst, Spring Lake, Jersey Shore, and all of Monmouth County, NJ.