Hunter Douglas blinds, shades, sheers and shutters are beautiful, energy efficient and functional. Alone, they’re often the perfect window treatment solution. Sometimes, though, our clients throughout New Jersey want a little more pizazz at the window. Custom made draperies and top treatments do just that, adding a personal touch to any room. At Window Treats, we offer custom drapery services as well as the complete Hunter Douglas line. Stop by our showroom in Red Bank to see full size displays of our Hunter Douglas line, as well as our extensive fabric library for custom drapery and top treatments.
Duette® Honeycomb Shades with Fabric Treatments
Honeycomb shades provide a clean appearance in your window and are the most energy efficient hard window treatment on the market today.
- Add draperies or drapery panels to honeycomb shades mounted inside the window frame to stop light coming in from the sides of the shade.
- Add a fabric cornice, valance or top treatment will cover the headrail and provide a more finished look.
- Add draperies or drapery panels to honeycomb shades mounted on the outside of your window to cover the hard sidelines of the shade and create a more refined appearance.
Provenance Woven Wood Shades with Drapery
Woven wood shades are made from natural woods, reeds, bamboo and grasses that allow light to softly filter into the room. The natural look of woven wood shades provides casual ambiance that goes with any decor.
- Add draperies to the sides of woven wood shades that you can close when the sun is intense or you want full privacy.
- Select neutral colors and patterns to complement the natural beauty of woven wood shades.
- Add a valance above your woven wood shades to highlight the color scheme in your room.
Parkland® Wood Blinds Top Treatments or Drapery
People love the beauty of natural wood blinds. With adjustable louvers, wood blinds can be tilted to allow as much light as you would like in the room. Their somewhat heavy appearance, though, can come off looking stark.
- Add a fabric top treatment to soften the look of your windows and accent the natural wood blinds.
- Add a wood cornice to blend your wood blinds with any home décor.
- Add drapery panels in any color, style, texture or pattern to highlight your wood blinds.
Drapery and Window Treatment Combinations in New Jersey
Window Treats, Inc. is service-oriented business specializing in custom shades, blinds and draperies. We serve residential & commercial customers throughout New Jersey & New York, including Allenhurst, Brooklyn, Cherry Hill, Colts Neck, Deal, Eatontown, Elberon, Englewood, Fair Haven, Freehold, Holmdel, Little Silver, Locust, Long Branch, Manalapan, Manhattan, Marlboro, Middletown, Monmouth Beach, Monroe, New Brunswick, Oakhurst, Ocean Township, Rumson, Spring Lake, Teaneck. Contact us for a consultation!